Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dread Baby - Finished

This is the final art that I am submitting to CILM. Overall I am pleased with it. I learned a lot and will be applying that knowledge to the next one. I could have easily fiddled with this piece forever, but you have to know when to stop and move on. And move on, I have. I will have another piece for tomorrow's post. :)

After that I will be catching up on my commissions. I have one for Brian in the works and two for Joe. I will be looking at what I can do at the Pittsburgh ComicCon next month. Bringing supplies is tricky since I am limited to what I can bring on the plane. But either way I will be opening an advance sketch list in the next week or two, after I figure out what I can bring.

This image was done in Photoshop CS3.

This is Post #890


No comments: