Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dread Baby - Even More Progress


I think we have one more day of this piece. Part of the reason it has gone so long, besides my workload, is because I am still trying to work out digital painting. I am a self taught painter and it has taken quite a long time to get comfortable with traditional tools. Attempting to paint digital is still very new by comparison. And I don't have the time to spend a day or two just working on one piece. If I did I am sure there would be faster progress. But only having a hour or so each day means I try to pick up the thoughts I had from the day before. Not easy. Heck, I don't even remember the thoughts I had when I started to write this post. ;)

This is Post #887

1 comment:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

We are all being patient Gene! Great progress, you are getting there!

Gary