Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice in Progress


Busy day at MegaCon today. In someways it felt like a Saturday. The crowd was big and the was artwork to do. I kept extremely busy today working on Canson Cuties, one of Magik in her demon form and a Mystique. Picked up another Canson Cutie for tomorrow of Supergirl. And I did a layout in a sketchbook for a jam piece featuring the Sinister Six. Think Giant Size X-Men #1, replace the background figures with Spidey and the six villains bursting forth and you get the idea. I layout out the entire image and finished the Sandman figure. Now it's up to other artists to complete. Meanwhile here is a work in progress of my take on Alice and her favorite stuffed animal. This is being done for Lan.

More tomorrow!

This is Post #876

7 comments:

Little John said...

Nice Gene. Love the pose!

Royce Thrower said...

OK Gene...now you are making me jealous of those that were able to attend. Sounds like a very diverse set of requests! Hope that everyone is enjoying the con!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Wow, sounds like you are off to a fast start to the Con! Hey, maybe this means that the economy is recovering!

Thanks for sharing Alice!

Gary

Lan Pitts said...

*loves*

Brian Jones said...

Great looking Alice! Have fun at the show.

Anonymous said...

'daww, extremes of cuteness.

Gene Gonzales said...

Little John - Thanks!

Royce - It was a great show. Lots of really nice folks and because of the cosplay, it's fun to people watch. You need to come down sometime.

Gary - My Friday was like a Saturday. My Saturday and Sunday were like Fridays. Never had a Sunday. :) Thanks!

Lan - Glad you liked the finished piece. Send me a scan sometime. I never got a shot of it. Thanks!

Brian - Thanks!

Colinmo - Thanks!