Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sketchbook Tuesday - Jennifer Mays


Loooooong day. I've got one more 8-12 hour day to go and I will be done with the "project that must not be named". Little Harry Potter joke there. :)

Above are some designs for a Jennifer Mays Canson Cutie I will be doing for Matt. I tried to give him a few different looks for Jen, (a) comedic, (b) sexy, (c) mystery from which to choose. He has chosen the iconic & sexy "B", which I think is a great choice. I like drawing sexy seven days of the week. :) Thanks Matt!

This is Post 823

2 comments:

Shane said...

Nice range of choices! But, I agree that B is the winner! Looking forward to seeing this.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

That would habe been a real hard choice for me to make, all three would have made great finished pieces! Hope you can share the final!

Don't work too hard!

Gary