Monday, January 11, 2010

Dagger - Sketch Card

Another busy day and only enough time to do this card. But I am having fun with these. The subjects are random and I have no direction. Nice change from the rest of the day. Though I might start working on a theme with these. Maybe do all the JSA, or JLA, or maybe some "teen team action in the far-flung future". Hmmmmmm. Anyway, this was done with Copic Multi Liners and Markers on a Strathmore Sketch Card.

This is Post #815


Gary M. Peiffer said...

Hi Gene!

Hope you are staying warm in cold Florida! Good day to stay in side and draw!

Love the Dagger, and would be all for a Just for fun Sketch Card series. Maybe even slip in a Island Girl, Tiki guy, and Royce the crab subset to the series you suggest!


John said...

I think this is my favorite one so far, Gene!

I like the layout and color very much!

Craig Zablo said...

I've been dazzled! Well done, sir!

Gene Gonzales said...

Gary - Trying to stay warm. Naturally anyone in the north can ignore my whining. :) Thanks!

John - Thanks. It was fun to add Cloak for a background pattern without having to draw Cloak.

Craig - Dazzled? This is Dagger. ;) Thanks!

Craig Zablo said...

Oh, oh... my bad. My eyes must have been cloaked! ; )