Today I finished The Project That Shall Not Be Named (there may be some revisions though) and immediately I jumped into some other projects. One minor one is I am in the process of doing three new images for CILM and I wanted a theme. After sketching this girl in my sketchbook I decided to give her a bit of color. When it came time to name the file, I had my theme. This is the rough image for Magenta. I don't know if I will do her completely digital or traditional. The next two will be Cyan and Yellow. Since I will be doing a color theme, I will need to change the color of her shirt, but this is a good jumping off point for the pin-up.
Tomorrow, more commercial work, this weekend I will be doing some commissions.