Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Iron Man 2 Sketch Cards 19-32

The rest of my Iron Man 2 Sketch Cards have been reviewed and only one was rejected. It was a shot of Tony Stark in a tux, so no biggie. :) Take that one out and the one I messed up and I end up with a total of 73 cards to be inserted in the set. Not bad for my first venture into this arena.

Since there are a lot of cards, there could be a temptation to share them in a painstaking slow manner. I will not do that to you kind folks. But I will show the cards over three days starting with some "puzzle" cards first.


I saw Sean "Cheeks" Galloway do some cards like this and I thought it looked like fun. Later I realized this could drive collectors crazy. D'oH!


These were all done in Copic Markers, Multi Liners and white paint. More tomorrow!

This is Post #808

6 comments:

Little John said...

I like! Very nice Gene!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks John!

Craig Zablo said...

Nize!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Craig. It took a while to get used to drawing this small. Works out though because Copics are not cheap and I don't have to cover much area on a card. :)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

These are looking good, I want a set!

Please share the Tony Stark in a tux, I am sure we will all be puzzled as to why it was rejected. Perhaps this makes it the ultimate chase card!

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary. Unfortunately I cannot share the Tony Stark card. I can only show approved cards. Sorry.