Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair)


Today's post was a suggestion from Erica. I have to admit it has been a very long time since I looked at any book that featured any of the New Mutants. I was buying the original graphic novel and series when they first hit the stands and was a fan for the first several years, but that was long ago. In researching the character for a present day look, I was confused by all the different interpretations. I had no idea what is recent and what is not. So I opted to go with the Rahne Sinclair I remember: The sweet, shy, good hearted girl from Scotland in her human form. Thanks for the suggestion Erica.

I have started on some of requests on my HeroesCon Advance Sketch List. There is still time to get on the list if anyone is interested. A few are finished and a few are in various stages of completion. I'm having fun with them and can't wait to share them at the show. And not a minute sooner. :)

This is Post #966

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Again, you rawk these!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

An unfortunate commentary on the X-Universe, it is just too confusing for us fans! In spite of the mess, thanks for giving us a great renditon of Wolfsbane!

Gary

Shane said...

LOVE some Classic New Mutants! Very cool rendition of Wolfsbane!

Little John said...

Very nice Gene!

carlos a.s. lising said...

Gene, this is not only phenomenal...it is a classic "carlos trap". I can sense them a mile away, you know.

Must....resist...getting......commission!

...failing......miserably!!!

erica said...

Wonderful rendition of Wolfsbane! Amazing work, Gene!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Lisa!

Yeah Gary, I lost track of the X-Books a long time ago too.

Thanks Shane!

Thanks LJ!

This is the bait, Carlos. The trap is Wednesday's post! Bwahahahahahaha!

Thanks Erica!