Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sketchbook Sunday - Low Rise


Just another sketchbook Sunday. I did take a break to go to the Rays game today (They won!). I had to skip a game during the last week because I couldn't get away so early in the project I am working on. But today I even managed to catch a ball when Kansas City was on the field warming up. And I managed to get Rays pitcher Matt Garza to sign it, along with one of the relief pitchers. All in all it was a good day at Tropicana Field. But I am now paying for that time off.

This is Post #938

2 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Haven't commented the last few days but I have been digging the sketchbook posts Gene! Good luck with the workload and the deadlines.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

The Rays are playing great ball now, so glad you made the time to catch them!

Is Low Rise a Rays fan too?

Gary