Sunday, May 9, 2010

Comic art commission - Karate Kid & Timber Wolf Pt 4

This is the last of the pencils. And you will notice it ends abruptly. Sorry. The disc was full and the camera stopped. Didn't realize there were 275 pictures on there along with whatever I had recorded. After I deleted the photos, the battery was on it's last legs. So I set it up to recharge while I finished the pencils.



This whole process has been real interesting for me. Also a lot of work. But as I have done each one, I learned a little bit more and have streamed lined the process of editing and putting the package together for YouTube.

This is Post #947

3 comments:

Little John said...

Looks great Gene. Now we need to get you on a live artcast on UStream.

Royce Thrower said...

That was FUN!!!

Gene Gonzales said...

I agree LJ. Gotta get me a web cam. It would be something to start after HeroesCon. That is my last show for the year.

Thanks Royce!