Saturday, September 13, 2008

Devil Girl and Pal

Here is the second piece for the day. Another Halloween pin-up for my next batch of art from CILM. I am going to look into a few on-line print on demand companies that do posters and prints. I've seen a few but have no experience with them. I would love to hear from anyone that has purchased prints or posters from such a company. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the double treat today.


Royce Thrower said...

The colors on these last two pinups really look great Gene. Good luck with your search. Both of these will make terrific posters/prints.

Brian Jones said...

As great as the line art looked these really pop in color. I love the flame stockings! :)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Yes, agree, these would make great prints! Sorry, I don't know of a contact who does prints. I know Adam Hughes has prints made up, so maybe if you know Adam or Allision, they can help?


Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Royce.

Thanks Brian. I came up with those boots a few years ago on some other Devil Girl pieces and I still like them and use them from time to time.

Thanks Gary. I "know" Adam from just chatting from time to time at cons, but thanks for the idea. Wouldn't hurt to ask him and Allison.