Friday, September 5, 2008

She Gives Me Fever!

Looks like one of our pumpkins is under the weather. Or just faking it. Can you blame him?This is a series of Halloween nurse ideas I am playing with. After the full day I had at the Labs today, this is all that is left. Actually, no, that's not right either. I do have about 9 spot illustrations I have to rough this this weekend for a presentation on Wednesday. So I will be drawing late into the night and weekend. Have no fear though, I will be working on the sketch list as well. Need to throw some fun drawing in with the work drawing. :) Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

The pose in the upper left is very dramatic. The pose with the pumpkin in the lower right appears to be more fun and sexy. I think either would make a fantastic finish piece...and certainly both!

Have a good day, we are getting rained on my Hanah here in the mid-Atlantic states!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

It was my understanding that a nurse is supposed to help you get healthy, not RAISE you blood pressure!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary. I hope Hannah doesn't stay too long! Stay dry!

Hey Royce, I guess it all depends on your healthcare provider. :)