Friday, September 5, 2008

She Gives Me Fever!

Looks like one of our pumpkins is under the weather. Or just faking it. Can you blame him?This is a series of Halloween nurse ideas I am playing with. After the full day I had at the Labs today, this is all that is left. Actually, no, that's not right either. I do have about 9 spot illustrations I have to rough this this weekend for a presentation on Wednesday. So I will be drawing late into the night and weekend. Have no fear though, I will be working on the sketch list as well. Need to throw some fun drawing in with the work drawing. :) Happy Friday everyone!


Gary M. Peiffer said...

The pose in the upper left is very dramatic. The pose with the pumpkin in the lower right appears to be more fun and sexy. I think either would make a fantastic finish piece...and certainly both!

Have a good day, we are getting rained on my Hanah here in the mid-Atlantic states!


Royce Thrower said...

It was my understanding that a nurse is supposed to help you get healthy, not RAISE you blood pressure!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary. I hope Hannah doesn't stay too long! Stay dry!

Hey Royce, I guess it all depends on your healthcare provider. :)