Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just another Sketchbook Saturday

Just time for some sketchbook sketching today. Sat outside in the lanai this morning with my coffee, sketchbook, English Bulldog, Pug and two cats all wanting attention. But when they got bored with me, I was able to doodle a little. Nobody else was awake yet so it was pretty quiet. But this is it for today. It's Deena's birthday so I will be grilling some steaks shortly, opening up some good wine to go with it and probably having a little birthday cake and ice cream.

4 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

Sounds like a great birthday celebration that you have planned for Deena! Thanks for fitting some sketchbook and blog posting time in the schedule!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Many Happy Returns to Deena!

Brian Jones said...

Happy Birthday! Gene I'll take my steak medium/well :)

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks guys. I did pass on the Birthday wishes!