Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tigra!

I don't think I have actually read a comic that Tigra was in, but I really do enjoy drawing her. This is the last of the commissions for José. Hopefully this is a big finish. And as before, this one has digital clothing added. Thanks again to José for the fun commissions. This is ink on 11" x 17" Canson Paper.

It's Valentines Day, and while it's not a true holiday, it should remind us all that we don't need to have one day in February to remember to treat our loved ones special. It's something we should do everyday. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

Wow and wow! Extremely nicely done!

I love your signature in the cat motiff.

Any chance to see the uncensored version please?

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Gene. I love the face in this one.....sooo cute to counter the sensuous body. This one might be my favorite in Jose's "collection" along with Valkyrie. Jose is a lucky man indeed. What a great ending to a great collection of 4 great pinups.

In fact this entire round of Conventionless commissions has been outstanding!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Brian Jones said...

Another beauty! Thanks to you and Jose for sharing....I also would love a peek of the original if possible :)