Monday, February 7, 2011

Supergirl - Rough


Supergirl © 2011 DC Comics

Here's a rough sketch that I will be inking soon. I said I would change things up from the character I have been drawing the last few days and going back to Kara is always a good idea. Just to make things extra fun, I thought I would draw Supergirl in a little used costume from her Adventure Comics run. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have drawn this costume. This will be fun to ink when I get a chance.

This is Post #1219

5 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Funny. this was my next Conventionless Convention Sketch request! haha Looks great.

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks! There may be a CCS sooner than you think! :)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

She is real cute.

Hmmm, a CCS sooner than Royce thinks???? I will be watching!

Making progress on the Tiki Man carving...but heading out of town again later this week :-(

carlos a.s. lising said...

This was an easy sell on me, Gene. You know I have a soft spot for Kara. Especially YOUR Kara! Awesome job!!! :D

Unknown said...

Lets have CCS sooner rather than later ;)