Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bubble Gum Pop



I created another slide show for the piece I did this morning while chatting on the phone with another artist. Yes, we were on the phone that long. :) This is just some more experimenting with a style. I had some pitfalls along the way but worked my way out of it. I think Bob Ross used to call them "happy accidents". And that's what they are. There have been many times I have been in the middle of a traditional painting and the plan seems to fall apart. But I keep working and something different and better emerges. At least that's what I tell myself. ;)

Below are the individual images for the piece.


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

This is Post #1215

3 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

You really have the Assassin Lady on your mind (and I certainly don't mind)!

Interesting that you "multi-tasked" while talking with the other artist. You don't waste time!

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

I do have her on my mind. Since I am doing things with the Tiki guys, I've been playing with the other idea. Glad you like it. And I try not to waste any time at all if I can help it. :)

Royce Thrower said...

Time is the one thing that we have no real control over. So glad you are putting yours to great use!! Now, where is that remote control?