Friday, February 25, 2011

Arwyn! - Conventionless Convention Sketch #8


Arwyn © Disney

Today we have Arwyn from the Crossgen comic Sojourn. This one is for Eric. He gave me a short list of characters to choose from and Arwyn was the only one I had never drawn. That I can remember. So I thought this one would be fun. And it was! Thanks Eric!

Check back here over the weekend as I finish and post the last three sketches. (Yeah, I know that is only 11, but the Batgirl/Robin were two characters on one board). :)

Have a good weekend everyone. 


This is Post #1237

7 comments:

Little John said...

Very cool Gene! Love your rendition of this character.

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Little John! And thanks for the retweets! :)

Unknown said...

Aww this makes me miss CrossGen! Very nice as always!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Glad this character was suggested, it has been a long time since I've seen her or any of the Crossgen folks. Great job Gene!

Patman said...

This one rocks!

Brian Jones said...

Beautiful!

Royce Thrower said...

Right on target!