Saturday, February 12, 2011

Background? Check!


Artwork © Gene Gonzales

I am working on my own comic today for a few hours. I thought I would share a panel from it. Just a jungle setting, you are probably thinking to yourself. But it is much, much, more. :)

I am doing all the pages digitally. Building backgrounds on one layer, characters on another and writing rough dialog on another. If I haven't mentioned it before, the story stars my space girl and her three tiki partners. Fun and adventure for all.

Enjoy your Saturday!

This is Post #1224

3 comments:

Brian Jones said...

Looking forward to it *insert Tarzan yell here*

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

Have you decided on a format for this project (web comic, printed version, etc). I really want to see this one come to life!

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Brian! :)

Gary - The plan is to release it on the web as a weekly comic. But I want to have at least ten pages (ten weeks) worth of material done before I post the first one. Right now I have 5 pages done, except for final dialog. Still tweaking that.