Sunday, February 27, 2011

Deena's Ink Part 2


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

I have to interrupt the Conventionless Convention Sketch posts today because I didn't manage to finish the inks on the one I was working on. I worked early in the morning but then headed out into the day for family fun and errands. Mostly errands. Just got back and I'm exhausted. Inking while this wiped out is not a good idea. So instead I will show you the rough I did for Deena. This is the second of three I am doing as a jumping off point to design her new tattoo. Here is the first design from several days ago.

I will be back with the sketches tomorrow. But now I'm going to eat some dinner and then collapse. Zzzzzzz.

This is Post #1239

2 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Will hold judgment until we see design #3, but I like this one so far!

Unknown said...

agreed!