Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Cuties Return

I posted the North Pole Dancer as a sketch. Here is the final inked version. I will color her and a background digitally. She is the fifth of six I need done by next week. Whew.

And here is number 4 of 6. I posted this before as a series of process posts. Here is the finished piece with the string of lights in place.

Lastly, for anyone interested, my Supergirl from yesterday is on eBay for the next 3 days. Here is the link. And hey, this is post number 321 and only 51 days left in the year!

3 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

"It's beginning to look a lot like...Christmas!"

"Repeat the sounding joy..."

"Joy to the world..."

"Now give us some figgy pudding.."

Great one Gene! You have bottled the Spirit in this one!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Royce. Glad I was able to jump start your holiday. :)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

Fifth of sixth that needs to be done by next week? Looks like you are ahead of the game and maybe (just maybe) you can take it a bit easy this weekend!

Royce- The Floating Hot Pants Supergirl is calling for you!

Lemmings?

Gary