Sunday, November 23, 2008

14,000 Winters Ago...minus one minute

I try not to work too much on weekends. But with a holiday coming up, I figure I needed to put more time into work since I will probably not work on Thursday. Well, except for this blog of course. Today I did the digital line art for another illustration and colored it. I have three more to go for that part of a job to be done. AND I penciled this page for Browser and Sequoia. (Yesterday I started the digital inks on the first page.) All in all a productive day. Tomorrow morning I have a meeting with a client, and Tuesday afternoon I have a meeting with another client. So though it's going to be a short week, I have a busier than average schedule.

1 comment:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

Looks like a heated argument between the two characters! Perhaps a disagreement as to what to do with the lot of Pilgrims that showed up!

You did a great job capturing the likeness of the character on the left, has that Indian profile look about him.

Gary