Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lean back, relax in color

Here is another sketch that I completed for CILM. I need to get one more done for the June release. This is another in the series of Pillow pieces. I will be on the road for the next three days. Had an opening in the workload and figure to take advantage of it because starting next week it's going to get very hectic. I will be posting from the road. Now, what road will that be? I will let you know tomorrow. :) This piece was done in acrylic and watercolor on 11" x 17" 3 ply bristol board.

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

I love the colors and the pose of this one, it all seems to work. Also, your signature coming up the side of the pillow/sofa line in really cool.

Good luck on the road, don't go too far, gas is expensive!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

I like it!!

Had a late night last night and it is about 1AM tonight. Running on about 4 hours of sleep over almost 2 1/2 days. Sad, but when I saw this pic, I just wanted to crawl in there and go to sleep. :)

Have a safe trip Gene.