Sunday, June 1, 2008

Take your stinking paws off me...

I think everyone knows the rest of that post title line. No one mentioned yesterdays post title. Maybe no one got it or it was so simple it just didn't need mentioning. Either way, penciled the last two pages for PERILS ON PLANET X #2. I will start inking the second half of the book tomorrow. Nice to have the pencil portion done. I can only work on the book when I have time and time is something I just don't have much of. But this weekend cleared up pretty good so I gave it a go. This week is going to be very frantic as I put together some designs for a rather large project that I am gearing up for. The designs have to wing their way to Pittsburgh and will be presented on Wednesday. So, busy, busy, busy. Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

4 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

Wow, this piece looks like it would make a great cover! Is this really interior art?

Good luck on your timing deadline, Wednesday will be here before you know it! Appreciate you making time for this blog with all that is going on in your life!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Didn't catch the title reference yesterday but certainly did today.

As I said before, I am very much looling forward to seeing this book. Good luck on the deadlines this week. You are one busy guy!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary. Yep this is a panel from page 25, glad you like it.

Royce - Thanks! BTW, Will Allred, writer of DIARY OF NIGHT will have complete sets of the four issue mini-series at HeroesCon. He will be set up somewhere. Look for him and you can snag a set and a signed postcard sized print.

Royce Thrower said...

Thanks for the heads up!