Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Sketchbook Monday

The week started as expected. I had to hit the ground running. The next two weeks are going to be full so I don't know if I will have an opportunity to have any finished pieces to post. Today's submission is something I did while eating my lunch. I thought I would try to come up with 6 new pieces for CILM for July. Or August, depending on my schedule. I'm pretty happy with all the poses but I am particularly happy with the one on the bottom left. That one will be fun. I always like drawing girls on scooters. :)

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

I think the visit to Key West has made a deep impression on you in regards to scooters and girls!

Love all of the poses, good luck finishing them up!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Gene said... "I always like drawing girls on scooters."

Royce says..."I always like scooting girls on their drawers."

Or something like that. I forget.

I like the poses as well! Can't wait to see them eventually fleshed out.