Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday & I Dream of Jeannie


I Dream of Jeannie © respective owner

Another HeroesCon sketch made it through to me the other day. Eric was kind enough to send me a scan of the Jeannie art I did for him at HeroesCon. One of the pieces I forgot to take a picture of before I handed it over. Thanks Eric!

And it's been another day of work, work, work. I am going to take tomorrow afternoon off. My lovely wife Deena was given tickets to the Rays game and we are sitting next to first base, right next to the Rays dugout. It will be to our left and and we will be able to see right in. Too bad for Deena that Carlos Pena is no longer with the Rays. :)

Below is a doodle and a panel I was working out today for a job. Fun, fun, fun! Now back to work!


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

This is Post #1356

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

carlos a.s. lising said...

Love it too!

On a totally unrelated note, please tell your lovely bride that Carlos Pena is doing just fine with my Cubbies. Onna tear, right now! :D

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I enjoyed Jeannie. Have fun at the Rays game.

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Spazzy!

Thanks Carlos! Nice to see Pena doing well again. But he is missed back here.

Thanks Gary!

Royce Thrower said...

Love this "Gene-ie" piece!