Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Huntress - HeroesCon 2011 revisited


The Huntress © DC Comics

I will be posting something later today but when this arrived last night, I wanted to post it by itself. This is another piece from HeroesCon. I did this for Patrick and he sent me a scan last night. Pat asked for a Huntress and left it open for me to do which ever version I wanted. So I went back to the beginning and used Joe Staton's original version as my inspiration. Thanks for the commission and for sending me this scan Pat!

In case you didn't know, Pat photo documents the conventions he attends. When you go through his photos its almost like being there. Here is a link to Pat's Flicker account with all the HeroesCon photos. Enjoy!

This is Post #1360

2 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Pat is a good guy! Love his con reports / photo essays.

Gene Gonzales said...

Yes he is, and so do I. :)