Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dream Girl - HeroesCon 2011 Revisited 2


Dream Girl © DC Comics

Dream Girl was requested by Royce (in his almost never ending quest to get each of the Legionnaires in their original costumes) at HeroesCon, but I put it off until I could do it at home. I have done a number of these for Royce and wanted to keep a consistent look to them. Since the others were done in studio, I wanted Dream Girl to be done this way too. Royce was fine with that and two weeks after the show, I finally finished it. Thanks for the commission and your patience Royce!

This is Post #1361

5 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

It's almost like HeroesCon never ended! This is WELL worth the wait Gene. She is gorgeous...almost "Dreamy." Thanks again!

Little John said...

Very nice!

Gene Gonzales said...

Glad you like her Royce. Thanks!

Thanks Little John!

Dene said...

Royce is a lucky, lucky fan. I love these so much, Gene-!!!!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Dene! :)