Monday, June 20, 2011

Face


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

Before I start droning on about other stuff, let's take a moment to wish my mom a very Happy Birthday! She drops by here everyday to see what I am up to so I know she will see this.

Happy Birthday Mom, we love you!

Today was a very productive day. I finished up a project I have been working on since October of last year and I finished up the second half of the pencils for the work I am doing for the U.S. Health Department (A project I was first approached with about 2 years and 2 weeks ago). A very good day. Today's post was drawn in my sketchbook in blue Col-Erase pencil while I was uploading a bunch of files. I took the pencil art into Photoshop, adjusted the pencil color and started painting. This is just a detail of a larger image. I didn't finish the rest of it and I probably won't. This was just killing time and playing around. I like how it came out though.

This is Post #1358

3 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Hope your mom has a great day! And give us more faces!

John Beatty said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Gene! It's Bella's Birthday today as well! :)

Royce Thrower said...

Happy Birthdays to Bella and Momma Gonzo!