Friday, June 10, 2011

Sketchbook Friday



Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

Just a little sketchbook rough of something I am finishing up. Since coming back from HeroesCon I have hit the ground running. Work, work and more work. Not overwhelming, just steady. Should keep me busy between now and mid July. And then hopefully more work after that.

It seems strange the convention season is over for me just as it is starting up in full swing. I don't know how others can do a dozen shows a year. Some seem to enjoy it, some seem to be pretty grumpy about it. I enjoy the shows but man, I come back tired. :)

Taking the evening off to go see X-Men First Class. I'm looking forward to it! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

This is Post #1348

4 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Saw X-Men during Heroes Weekend Gene. Loved and hope you do too!

Gene Gonzales said...

Hey Royce, all of us really enjoyed it. I never mind the liberties they take as long as it stays true to the concept. Very cool stuff. BTW, what do you think of the rough?

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I like the rough..any specific character in mind?

X-Men FC was very enjoyable. Like Gene, I don't mind the creators taking some liberties in order to make the end product better.

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

I was thinking that might be Dream Girl. Dreamy if I do say so myself!