Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Black Widow - Rough


Black Widow © Marvel Entertainment


As I thought, the burn out I was experiencing the last couple of days just had to be worked out. Today I worked on person projects. I did two more pages of my own comic and roughed out this Black Widow for painting tomorrow. My creator owned project has four pages done. When I get twelve pages done I will launch. I know I have been talking about this for what seems like forever, and I apologize. Creating everything myself in my "spare" time is tough. And I often have the problem of too many ideas. Not good ideas, just ideas. Weeding through them can take it's toll on creativity.

This rough is done with terra cotta Col-Erase pencil on an 11" x 17" sheet of Arches Cold Press Watercolor Board.

This is Post #1368

1 comment:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

This Black Widow is going to be a winner...I can tell that already. Would make a great Black and White piece too.

Glad you are making progress on your creater owned work. I will stay tuned.

Gary