Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Space Jungle Girl - Final

Space Jungle Girl © Gene Gonzales

I toned down the background, letting it fade out as it extends into the distance. Probably could have lightened up the line art to match the color but I didn't. I think this works well. The nice thing about, and sometimes the curse of, working digital is that you can always go back and tweak much easier than you can with traditional mediums. :)

Thanks for sticking with me though the process.

This is Post #1076

4 comments:

Little John said...

The final result is excellent. Thanks for sharing the process with us.

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Little John!

Royce Thrower said...

Well worth the wait Gene. And as always, I enjoyed seeing all the in progress updates. I wish you much success with this property!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Royce!