Monday, September 6, 2010

Black Bolt - Canson portrait

Blackbolt © Marvel Entertainment

Just a 9" x 12" Canson portrait of everyone's favorite motor mouth. :)

This was done with black and white ink and color pencils.

I might add that almost all pieces you see here are for sale. And if it's not, I will let you know. I know there have been a few people that were kind of shy about contacting me. And once they did they were sorry they didn't contact sooner for pieces they had seen months ago that were now gone. If you are interested in a piece of art just let me know. If you have a comment or question about my work, please feel free to post something in the comment section. :)

This is Post #1067

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Thanks Gene, keep posting these!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Always like to see these head sketches!