Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sketchbook Wednesday - Space Jungle Girl

Space Jungle Girl © Gene Gonzales

It's been a long day and it's going to be a long night. I have two conference calls tomorrow that will take some time from the middle of my work day, so I am getting a jump on Thursday tonight. I have the energy drinks and coffee standing by if needed.

Above is a sketch done in my Canson Drawing pad. Though the line art was actually done in blue pencil, I changed it in Photoshop and added a bit of color to help the piece stand out a bit.

Back to work!

This is Post #1069

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry i havent posted in a while! but ive been..stalking.. keep up the great work!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Lisa! No worries, glad to see you here again. Otherwise it's just me stalking you on Twitter. ;)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Appreciate the Jungle Girl Gene! Hope coffee and energy drinks get your through the day!

Gary