Saturday, December 5, 2009

Starfire - Canson Cutie Finish


Here is the final art I finished this morning. I hope it was worth the wait. :)

I'm real pleased with this one. It was fun working in stages. I will be putting her up on eBay tomorrow for anyone who is interested. I will also be putting the Star Girl Canson Cutie from a few weeks ago. I thought she was sold a couple of times but I never heard back from the potential buyer. I will post the links here.

Starfire was done with ink, color pencils and fluid acrylic paint on a 11" x 17" sheet of Canson Mi-Teintes Paper.

This is Post #777

11 comments:

Shane said...

Gene, she is absolutely beautiful! You really out did yourself this time! I love it!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Shane. Glad you like it. :)

Shane said...

Thank you for constantly producing such wonderful art AND sharing it all with us!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Truly outstanding Gene, and worth the wait!

Gary

Little John said...

This is absolutely fantastic Gene. I'll be looking for this on the Ebay.

Wrothy said...

Positively stunning Gene!

Royce Thrower said...

Definitely worth the wait!! If I didn't already have a Starfire from you.....

Gotta love the reds!!

Unknown said...

This might be another that doesn't get to eBay!

I liked following the step-by-step process a lot. I always enjoy those!

Good luck, Gene!

Brian Jones said...

Another awesome Canson Cutie Gene! Now we know why Dick Grayson stayed with the Titans for so long ;)

erica said...

She's right up there with Brian's "Catwoman" as the most beautiful of your canson cutie pieces!! Absolutely STUNNING!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the kind words!