Monday, December 28, 2009

Sketchbook Monday


Another sketchbook Monday. I was pretty busy today but I managed to start on the new commission list. It's ready to be inked but I didn't get to it today. But it looks good for tomorrow. It's a character I don't think I have done before and I think I nailed it. If I can get it inked, scanned and emailed to the person who commissioned it, I should be able to post it here late tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

In the mean time, here is a page from my sketchbook. Just some warm up doodles that I did this morning before starting into the commission.

This is Post #800 (ish)

3 comments:

LUD! said...

Even though you may never finish it, I'm liking the Black Canary pose, Gene!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I am liking the sitting pose!

Don't work too hard Gene!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Congrats on post #800(ish) Gene!!