Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sketchbook Sunday


Today was filled with a bit of work (art wise) and a lot of work around the house. Also finally framing some original art to hang in my studio. Some of the work I was doing was another commission that will be given as a Christmas gift so I won't be able to share that one for a while.

I did get an message today through my eBay account from Chuck who says I need to do some more Black Canary pieces and put them on eBay. I can't think of a reason not to so I played around with some poses today in my sketchbook. I don't know if any of these will make the cut but I thought I would share anyways.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

This is Post #778

4 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Cool poses...I think I like # 1 the best followed closely by the one directly underneath it. Gotta love the fishnets.....

Chris Shields said...

I think I like the bottom right pose the most :D

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I think all of the poses would make for great pieces. Maybe you can do a BC series!

Gary

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Hmm, if I had to pick ONE, it would be the bottom left pose. I like the way the hip swings out, gives that "S" like curve to the overall piece.

Gary