Friday, December 18, 2009

Scrooged again


I forgot to share this. This was the first Scrooge piece I did and I wasn't happy with it. A number of things were bothering me as I worked on it but I figured it would work out. It didn't. So I did a new one that was posted a few days ago. I like to show works like this to remind everyone that artists don't just magically produce their art. It really is work. But hey, I get to draw all day and I'm not complaining. :)

If anyone can figure out the numbering system that Google and Blogspot uses I would appreciate an explanation. When I post, my dashboard has a running total number of posts. Which does not correspond to the amount you get if you add up the numbers on the right side of the blog. I would really be interested.

Have a good weekend!

This may or may not be Post #790

1 comment:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Scrooge is just as mean looking as the first post!

Not sure about the post numbering issue. Funny, for a computer program, it should know how to count! Maybe Y2K bug 10 years too late???

Gary