Monday, October 12, 2009

Sketchbook Monday

Today I've been busy going through files to put together some sample art for a potential client & working on penciling stage of three commissioned paintings for Vincent. The samples were sent and the penciling went along nicely but all I have to show today is some sketches in my new book. I love a new sketchbook. :)

A couple of other things to mention. I have four auctions running right now on eBay. All of them are Legionnaires I have shown here over the last several days. If anyone is interested you can find them here.

I am still taking inked commissions at this time. So if anyone is interested just send me an email. No paintings though. I am booked up on those until the end of November.

I don't express it enough, but I just want to say thanks to everyone who keeps dropping by here to see what I am up to. I hope everyone is still finding it all interesting or at least a fun time-killer. And thanks for everyone who came out to a convention and said "hi". Convention season is over for me, for the most part, and this year was really great. I had such a blast catching up with everyone and meeting some new people. Good times! Thanks!!!

This is Post #722

1 comment:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

A most excellent way to breat in a new sketchbook! Mighty fine work!

Hope the project with Vincent goes well.

And yes, no more conventions for me this year. Probably the next one will be Pittsburgh which has moved back to the April timing. Are you thinking of attending that convention, or is it too early to say?

Regards,

Gary