Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sketchbook Wednesday



Just some random figures from my sketchbook today. A couple are rough ideas for actual commissions. Right now I am trying to get ahead of my work load. Pittsburgh ComiCon is next week! Next week!!! And I have a lot to do between now and next Friday.

Speaking of Pittsburgh ComiCon, my schedule at the show is kind of short. My flight doesn't arrive until 1pm on Friday and that's when the show opens. With any luck I will be on a shuttle heading to the show shortly after landing. Hoping to get in by 3pm. Fingers crossed. Then I will be leaving the show around 1pm on Sunday. I am hoping some of us can have a meal together on Saturday evening between the close of the show and the auction starting. Anyone interested? Anyone? Bueller? :)

This is Post #910

3 comments:

Brian Jones said...

Count me in.....

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Thanks for sharing the sketches Gene.

Sorry, looks like no Pittsburgh for me this year :-(. However, will be in the Naples, Florida area in mid-May!

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Cool Brian!

Sorry you won't be there Gary. Naples, huh? That's about 3 hours south of me. Beautiful area!