Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pittsburgh ComiCon - Day 3

Today is the last day of the Pittsburgh ComiCon. This year has been
even more fun than years past. I managed to spend more time chatting
with people at the show than normal. I've been just as busy but there
seemed to be more time to relax.

Because of the limitations of mobile blogging I've only been posting
art without comments. Tomorrow I will probably go back and edit those
posts to add some text. Maybe even upgrade the photos as well.

Last night was particularly fun in that I went out to dinner with a
few regulars from this blog. I will post more about it later. Before
that, there will be some more art. Coming up we have the Joker, Atom
Eve, Kitty Pryde, and Spider-Man villain, the White Rabbit!

More to come...

Gene Gonzales
www.genegonzales.com

(Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos)

4 comments:

Brian Jones said...

Cheetos and Kabuki masks!...OK maybe dont share that story...

carlos a.s. lising said...

HA! No, no, no...share the goodness!!! :D

Gene Gonzales said...

Brian, I bare it all here man. Remember that when we talk. ;)

I will Carlos, I will. Hey, there's a spider on your shoulder!

carlos a.s. lising said...

*passes out into unconsciousness*