Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sketchbook Wednesday - Slow Night


Maybe it's just me and my wishful thinking for a slow night. I'm still working and hoping to get done with the project I am working on by noon tomorrow. It's looking like it will happen.

Then I will have to start figuring out what to bring to the Pittsburgh ComiCon. Gotta put together references, supplies, original art, etc. A nice thing is I might get to the show quicker than I had thought. I am renting a car instead of taking the shuttle. The car rental is about 40% less than the round trip shuttle and best of all I don't have to sit in a van with others that will be dropped off before me. Last time I took the shuttle it took almost two hours to get from the airport to the hotel.

Okay, back to work for me. I want to put in another 3 hours before I crash.

This is Post #917

3 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I love the slow night piece, it is hilarious!

Good luck preparing for Pittsburgh!

Gary

Brian Jones said...

Slow night and hopefully a fun weekend ;)

Unknown said...

very very hawt ;)