Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mail2Blogger Test

Another sketchbook page from earlier today. I managed to finish up a project I have been working for the last few weeks. I didn't want to say it out loud, but I didn't finish I might not have made it to the convention this weekend. So, whew!

I am also testing "Mail2Blogger" with this post. I will be using my iPhone to take pictures, clean it up in the Photoshop Mobile app, and post to the blog. Let's hope this works. If all goes well, I should do quick posts during the show as I work. And don't forget you can follow me on Twitter.

So far I am not impressed. Looks like I will have to do a photo post and then follow up with a text post. Sigh. As long as I can post, I guess this will have to do. 

Gene Gonzales

(Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos)

1 comment:

Patman said...

Any updates from on the road are appreciated. Don't sweat the small stuff.