Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sketchbook Thursday


Another sketchbook page for today. I have been looking at the latest Modern Masters from TwoMorrows Publishing featuring the incredible art of Guy Davis. And then Liz Sherman popped up in my sketchbook. The rest of the page features some character sketches for the unnamed project I am doing with writer J.C. Vaughn. Speaking of Guy Davis, I have a incredible Sandman sketch I got from him waaaaaay back when in my collection that I completely forgot about. :)

This is Post #904

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

Thanks for sharing the excellent sketchbook page! Hopefully we will be hearing more about the Vaughn collaboration.

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Hey Gary, Unfortunately any project without funding always takes the backseat to paying work. So it will be a slow process. But it is exciting.