Saturday, April 10, 2010

RA'S AL GHUL commission - progress


Ra's Al Ghul © DC Comics

After getting several things done around the house this morning, I then spent the afternoon watching the Rays lose to the Yankees while I inked Brian's commission. It was the only bright spot during those hours. I'm almost done and will be sending the image to Brian tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to share it here
tomorrow evening. Until then, I thought I would show the inks so far on Ra's face.

This is Post #906

3 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Sorry about the Rays Gene, but I am digging that commission. Hope Brian agrees to share!

Brian Jones said...

Sorry about the Rays too, but Ras is looking like a winner! You captured him perfectly. Feel free to share the image when done...looking forward to it :)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Ra's is only one letter short from Rays, so I suppose he was displeased with the Yankee victory... They will pay for this.....:-)

Gary