Sunday, July 13, 2008

Power Girl - Finished

Here she is all inked up and ready to rumble. This was completed in ink on 11" x 17" Canson Bristol Board.

Ebay news: In the next day or two I am going to put up an auction for sketches. I call it my "Conventionless, Convention Sketch Auction". I did this a few years back and it was fun. I figure I will take 15 requests and do one a day through the end of the month. Posting the art as I go. I draw everyday for the blog, I figure this was a good way to get some fresh ideas. If anyone reading this blog is interested, just check back here Monday and Tuesday. I'm not sure what day I will put it up but I will post about it here first.

4 comments:

Brian Jones said...

She turned out great! Plus the Ebay news made my day hope I'm able to snag one or two! :)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I look forward to the prospect of seeing "Conventionless" sketches on this blog!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Wonderful finishes. Great news about the sketches too! Almost makes up for you missing Pittsburgh and Charlotte! :)

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Brian!

Gary - It should be fun. One of the great things about doing requests is the variety. If I sit here and try to think of who to draw or who people might like see or buy, it's very hit or miss. And I always come back to drawing Supergirl. :)

Thanks Royce! I'm doing this only to make it up to you. ; ) Let Eric know too. :)