Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday


Riddler & Poison Ivy © DC Comics

Just another sketchbook day. Contemplating some more 8" x 10" portrait paintings. Over the next week I will be working on a very, very cool painted commission featuring a pair of Legionnaires. I have a nice little break in my workload going on right now so if anyone is interested in a painted commission, drop me an email at gene_gonzales(at)mac(dot)com. Just put commission in the subject line. I can probably take on two more, depending on the complexity.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

This is Post #1386

6 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Hey, it's Summer! Even us Metropolites enjoy spending a weekend in Gotham every once in a while! :)

Unknown said...

Oh that riddler is gonna be boss!!!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Really cute poison ivy!

Gary

Lan Pitts said...

Riddler = want

Brian Jones said...

Like both of them!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks everyone!