Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shadow Lass - Rough


Shadow Lass © DC Comics

I'm in a Legion state of mind. I did some work for a client today, moved on to the final pencil art for a Karate Kid/Princess Projectra painting, moved on to doodling some ideas for a Shrinking Violet painting, and then pulled out a sheet of 11" x 17" Strathmore Bristol Board and whipped up this rough of Shadow Lass. I'm not sure if I will ink or paint it. I love days like this. Long Live the Legion! :)

This is Post #1390

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I think this one would look great inked, althought you seem to be on a painting tear! Either way will have a great end result!

Gary

Dene said...

The Legionniares are my faves, Gene. So far every one of 'em you've done has been sooooooooooooooooo nice-! This Shadow Lass is no exception-! I can't wait to see more (and more... and more...). LOL