Friday, July 1, 2011

Phoenix - Watercolor in progress


Phoenix © Marvel Entertainment

I finally figured out what character to use for the pose I posted a few days back. This is what I have so far. Only managed to work on it for a couple of hours. I spent the rest of the day roughing out three more pages of my creator owned project. Man, I'm having fun with it. Gotta work fast before my real work starts coming in again. :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

This is watercolor and terra cotta Col-Erase pencil on an 11" x 17" sheet of Arches Cold Press Water Color Board.

This is Post #1370

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is going to be epic.. i can tell :)

Royce Thrower said...

Nice choice for the character. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

A fiery Phoenix for 4th of July!

If you can post your creator pages, that would be cool!