Friday, July 15, 2011

Sketchbook Friday


All characters © their respective owners
Artwork © Gene Gonzales

Just a sketchbook friday for today. Too tired after getting only 3 hours of sleep (saw Harry Potter at midnight) to do anything but the work that needed to get done and the doodles I did after lunch.

While I was having lunch with my lovely wife Deena, I got an alert on my phone that my Batgirl piece from yesterday was shared on the Major Spoilers Art Appreciation of the Day page. That's pretty cool! :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

This is Post #1385

3 comments:

LUD! said...

Hey! It's Chameleon Kid!!!

Will we be seeing a Junior Legion from you, Gene?

Lud

Gene Gonzales said...

One day I will draw the whole Lil Legion, LUD. :)

Royce Thrower said...

Great Lil Cham. And always nice to see the "Hard Travelin' Heroes."