Monday, July 18, 2011

Riddler - Work in Progress

Riddler © DC Comics

Just started this one today. It's based on the rough I posted a couple of days ago. I started this too late in the day to finish it but I will probably have it done tomorrow. And it will probably be up for sale too.

I have picked up another painted commission today. Another Legionnaire too! I will be able to take on one more painting if anyone is interested. Just email me at gene_gonzales(at)mac(dot)com and put "commission" in the subject line.

This is ink and watercolor on 8" x 10" Arches Watercolor Board.

This is Post #1388


Comix Book Gurl said...

oh sweeeet!!!

Lan Pitts said...

pretty damn rockin

Lan Pitts said...

you can just send this to me whenever

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Spazzy!

Thanks Lan!

Uh, okay. :)