Monday, July 18, 2011

Riddler - Work in Progress


Riddler © DC Comics

Just started this one today. It's based on the rough I posted a couple of days ago. I started this too late in the day to finish it but I will probably have it done tomorrow. And it will probably be up for sale too.

I have picked up another painted commission today. Another Legionnaire too! I will be able to take on one more painting if anyone is interested. Just email me at gene_gonzales(at)mac(dot)com and put "commission" in the subject line.

This is ink and watercolor on 8" x 10" Arches Watercolor Board.

This is Post #1388

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh sweeeet!!!

Lan Pitts said...

pretty damn rockin

Lan Pitts said...

you can just send this to me whenever

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Spazzy!

Thanks Lan!

Uh, okay. :)